Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

All Jupiter's Fault

Oh, of course! Jupiter entered Sagittarius, that's why I'm feeling the way I am! I was going to say that, actually, but I didn't want to make you all feel too stupid. Check out part of this email I got from astrology.com today:


Restless? Feeling the need to seek greener pastures? You're not alone. Ever since Jupiter entered Sagittarius, the sign of the traveler and the explorer, on November 23, 2006, we've all been itching to get away. You most likely have pals who've recently fled to some exotic locale or taken serious steps to find a more fulfilling career. If you're been deliberating your own move -- whether it's taking that trip to Mexico or getting an MBA -- it's crucial that you take notice of the next big astrological event: From April 5 to August 6, Jupiter is going retrograde into Sagittarius, the sign of the Archer.


Well then! No wonder I've been dying to start something new for myself and one of my best pals has been having so many darn vacations lately. It's all because of that crazy Jupiter. It's a good thing Jupiter wasn't entering Uranus, who knows what kind of shenanigans would be going on.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One of the Labels you have for this post is Uranus. That's all I have to say, the hilarity is self-evident.

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Why, thank you...;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home