Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Another Reason to Love Coach

Today whilst shopping at the mall for Vivian's upcoming birthday, Ms. Coach and I just HAD to stop in her mother store. I wanted to see if they had their new fragrance in yet, which of course they did. And of course, I love it. Ooooh, it has such a nice spring scent! It actually sort of reminds me of a more springy version of my beloved Juicy Couture scent. (which I have yet to buy...so far I've been living on 2 different samples. nice.) And of course it has amber in it, which is a note that seems to be included in every perfume a like. (but not Juicy, interestingly enough...)

After spraying it on, I asked if by any chance they had a sample for me to bring home. They gave me two. Total class! Reminds me of Nordstrom, when I went in there asking for a sample of the Juicy perfume I mentioned above. Where as the woman at the Macy's counter just shrugged and said "I'm sorry" when they ran out, the woman at Nordstrom just made me one by filling up a little blank sample bottle. Again, class! Those little things make a big difference when you are looking at quality service, no?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man you're cheap. I go out and buy my full line of Old Spice products like someone who really appreciates personal fragrance. Just do it man, dig in the bank account and and put the samples behind you.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    You gotta love it when a guy who buys Old Spice calls a woman cheap. ;-)

    But alas, 'tis true. I don't commit to expensive fragrances easily. Only expensive handbags...;-)

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh! I didn't even notice that you were using that cartoon of yourself as your image for your site. Man, you're really milking that thing.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    That's cuz I just put it up, mister. It's going on business cards soon, too. I'll bet you wish you would have charged me now...

    btw, is 'milking' it another comment about the boobs??!!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christ, every time I try to criticize that picture, you slap me down with your boob. Fine, you win.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home