Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Always Knew I Was a Character....

Check it out. Mr. Pat Beyer has done it again--first it was a kick-A logo for my music business, Mod Pod Music, and now he's rendered a cartoon version of me to put on there. Cory thought I needed a photo on my 'About' page, and I guess people do like to see the face behind the project...but something about it feels funny. I thought a caricature of me would be the perfect thing. I tried to do my own thing through 'Comic Life' software, but it just looks kind of lame. This, however, is awesome! How many people can say they have a cartoon of themselves?! I love how he has me holding a cup of coffee. I think I need to tease him about drawing my boobs, though. Kind of like the whole "Titanic" thing when Jack was sketching Rose's boobs. Okay, maybe not like that since I'm not naked and I wasn't posing live for Pat and we don't have a luv thing going on, but still. It's funny to think of someone drawing your boobs. Coreman joked around that he should have made my boobs bigger...I suppose I could be mad that he didn't make them bigger but actually I prefer small boobs, so there it is.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh, isn't she cute?

    Very recognizable, though! Darkbrown eyes and with your typical big-smile ;-)
    The mug is really a fun detail.
    Mr. Pat did a good job again. Erm no boob-job, don't get me wrong, hehe...

    Groetjes, Rob.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Believe me, I did everything I could to position that arm, enlarge the coffee cup, give you pop-eye arms... Anything to keep from drawing a boob. I could imagine the things you would say about it. But everything I tried didn't look very natural, and I could hear all the jokes you'd make about how hard I was trying to cover up your boob. So I went with the 'modest' boob.

    Looking back on it, I should of given you enormous boobs. Absurdly large boobs. So big that you and Cory would be uncomfortable and wouldn't put the picture up.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    And of course you know that I love the fact that there was so much angst over my modest boob. Hilarious.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, how fabulous to know Pat sweated about the boob creation, hahaha. Personally, I think the high perky boobs are quite a compliment! If Pat ever draws me, those are the boobs I want - you know, just for the record.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    "You're the boobs that I want, ooh ooh ooh, honey, the boobs that I want..."

    Yes. Small perky boobs are definitely a good thing.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will never draw ANYONES breasts again. From now on, every one I draw will have the body of a 9 year old boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home