Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Zen Moments

Ahhh, what a lovely site. This is the Japanese garden that is now at the Como Zoo. Talk about your zen! I took the kids there today for a lovely morning. Got to see my favorite giraffes and puffins, and then got my zen on in this garden. If only I had a lot of money...this is what my back yard would look like, fo sho!

This, on the other hand, is not such a pretty site. Lindsay Lohan's boob falling out of this dress. Now, I do feel sorry for celebs who can't go anywhere or do anything without a camera following them around, but come on. Who in their right mind would wear a dress like this with nothing underneath, especially when you KNOW cameras are following you all around?! Plus I always get irritated when stars complain about the attention. I'm sure it's horrible to never have any privacy, but when you are gorgeous, have a great body, make more money than you know what to do with, can pretty much go anywhere any time you want, live in a beautiful house (usually more than one!) and work a job that you love and is fun and creative, hey. There's got to be SOME sort of down side, right?!

But instead of leaving you with that horrible image burned on your brain, instead get a gander at this. (if you mouse over each image of Patrick and Ellen--although, forget Ellen!-- you'll see a bigger photo!) Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Who needs a Japanese garden?! I could find my zen in Patrick Dempsey. I'd have to say he is a very close second to Orlando Bloom. Sort of the more masculine version.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sort of? tee hee...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home