Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's Official!

*WARNING*--entry not visually exciting, because for whatever reason I can't get the cute photos that I had uploaded. Irritating.

It's official!! We are on the list for a Cavachon puppy!!!!!!!! My dear husband totally surprised me last night and told me to go ahead and write the check out to Cindy, the breeder we're working with. I was all in the mind set that we had to wait until after we got back from our vacation to put that deposit down, which of course is probably the smartest thing to do. Even so, it was totally killing me. I think The Coreman probably told me to go ahead mostly so he wouldn't have to listen to me whine and worry about it anymore. :-) The poor guy. But I'm so excited I can barely stand it! There will be 3 litters, all born at the end of August and beginning of September. So now comes the waiting game. But that's okay! I know it's coming!!!!!!!! I think we've already settled on the name Shubey. Sullivan actually came up with it, which I thought was so cute. It's perfect--it comes from Scooby Doo (it's a friend of his!) which is very Sullivan, is a nickname Cory's friends used to call him, and of course conjures up images of someone foot-loose and fancy free, doing a little dance. It's all good. Of course, it could be like a baby--you end up changing your mind 20 times in the months you have before you actually have the thing in your arms. So we'll see! What do you all think of the name?

Tomorrow night, Kim and I will be official temporary radio personalities on FM107 with our 'Undiscovered Divas' show, at 6:00 PM! We are both very excited--and nervous, of course! Kim's coming over tonight so we can go over everything before the big day. Of course we'll need to reign things in from how we are on Feminine Hijinx...it won't be Motherhood After Dark, after all, but Motherhood At Dusk. Kids are still awake--and as Stephanie so wisely added, so is the FCC! But I'm not too worried. We will have a blast! So please, everyone listen to our show and then go to Fm107's site and vote for us! The voting will begin on Friday, the 28th, after 7:00 PM. You can only vote online. I have no idea where they will have the 'voting page' but I imagine they'll make it easy to find. I don't know how long you'll have to vote, but I do know whoever wins starts their show the very next weekend, so please vote ASAP! Here's hoping that we will soon be Official Radio Personalities, not only temporary. (well, even the grand prize show is temporary...but it will be a fun 8 weeks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home