Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Big Bummer!

Big bummer, Kim and I didn't win the FM107 Undiscovered Diva contest. It surely wasn't from lack of support tho, thanks so much to all of you out there that voted and cheered us on! I have to admit I felt pretty sad about it yesterday, and am allowing myself to wallow in self-pity a bit and be angry. I mean, come on...the whole "Let Go and Let God", "It Wasn't Meant To Be" and "Everything Happens For a Reason"--all things I have been known to say, in jest or no--sometimes they just don't cut it. Sometimes you are just damn disappointed. But overall, I'm fine, and I'm soooo looking forward to my upcoming vacation! That is the silver lining to it all, that I get to leave with everyone on Saturday instead of having to drive up seperately and miss the first two days.

Vacation, here I come!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bummer! You two sure had my vote! You were great! Have a wonderful vacation.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear that, I did my part by trying to get people to vote... But I only have 3 friends.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Awww, you guys are all the best! Thanks!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home