Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My Poor Husband

Oh, poor Coreman. I am sure that every time I go to Curl Up and Dye to get a trim, or even take Vivian for one, that he is always a bit worried about what he'll see when he gets home from work. You see, my husband is a Long-Hair-Guy. He himself doesn't have long hair--although, he used to--but he does prefer long hair on most woman. Namely, me. There have been times in my life where I have gone a bit crazy and cut my hair REALLY short. Bless his heart, I know he HATES it, but he loves me just the same. I myself don't think I look good in a very short hair cut, but you know, sometimes a person gets so tired of the same ol' thing, and it's nice to have a change.

So I took Vivian in for her hair cut today, and wouldn't you know? Browsing through a hair book I saw a cut that I thought was really cool and realized that I was in one of those Totally Sick Of My Hair moods. Emily, Vivian's stylist and the one I've been seeing for years now, didn't have an opening right then...but Katie did. I hemmed and hawed, all of the women there telling me to 'go for it'. Even Emily was telling me to go get my hair cut from someone else. :-) So I thought, what the heck?! 40!!!!!! I told Katie that I sang in a heavy metal band and it still needed to be spunky, and she delivered. Here it is! I have to say, I LOVE it. (maybe not the silly photo, but hey. I'm not as practiced at this as my pal Stephanie...!) Kicky, fun, and in my opinion--still Metal. What say ye?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG, Dude, you cut your hair! It looks gorgeous, wow, very, very cool. Nice cheekbones, they totally pop out! And very METALL!!

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Thanks dearie! Yeah, it's easy to have cheekbones when you're puckerin' up...:-)

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, woe is me. I love you in any style, but I do prefer the "longer" style... : ]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home