Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ask Me Jesus

Remember the Magic 8 Ball? Well, question-answering has gone to a whole new level now. Now you can Ask Me Jesus. A week or so ago I was shopping in Patina and came across this gem. So far I've bought one for my friend (and Pastor's wife!) Nancy for her birthday, and then I just had to have one for myself. One never knows when they will have to Ask Me Jesus...and now we don't have to wait for some mysterious sign! We can get an answer right away! All one needs to do is flip Jesus over and take a peek under his robes. I whipped him out during our latest podcast, we had a lot of fun with him. Of course, we always have fun. Here's Kim having too much fun on our patio after an afternoon with Lord Fletcher.

Tonight Vivian went downstairs and discovered Ask Me Jesus. She was like, "what the heck is this?" When I told her she immediately asked it, "Is my Mom for real?!" to which it answered, "I died for this?!"

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You didn't get her with her pants unbuttoned! And thank you, my friend, for not putting that horrific pic of me up, OMG, that was I'm sure the worst pic of myself I had ever seen, whew. Scared me. Ha.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I mean, thank you Jesus...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home