Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

SNIPPETS!

It's official! Go to the Warbride web site click on the 'music' link, and you'll get to hear sound clips of the band! As I said in a previous post, it's a long time coming, so it's quite satisfying to have the music 'live' and out there for people to hear. Feel free to sign the guestbook or get on the forum when you're there, and tell us what you think! Our poor web site has been so deadly the past year I swear I could hear crickets chirping whenever I went there. It will be good to have some life into it again!

Lori leaves for her tour on Friday. It's hard to believe that time has come already! I'm so excited for her, I know she's going to have an amazing time. She's started up a blog that I'm sure will be a hoot to read--all of those sordid on-the-road band stories! She'll be at Arjen's rehearsing for a couple of weeks before they actually hit the road.

My husband is the cutest. He may even be more excited about our progress that I am. :-) He's telling everyone he knows to go to my site, and is sending out boatloads of emails to anyone who will listen to get them to pay attention. He's been hitting the Star and Trib, band forums, even some guy on ESPN who is always talking about new music. Now, if we could just figure out how to get it to Peter Jackson...my dream is to get him, or someone like him, to use our music for a soundtrack.

So! It has begun. Very fun. BANGETH THY HEAD!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Suz! They're so awesome, your voice, incredible. Incredible! I did bangeth my head, it's just the right thing to do. Yay!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Thanks Steph! You ROCK! (and I can say that to you, just not your 9 year old boy...:-))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home