Diary of a Metal Mommy

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Too Lite For Me...

So, has anyone seen that ridiculous Miller Lite commercial with Gene Simmons? He sticks out his famously long tongue and that's supposed to convince us that the man knows how to taste beer. Well, considering it's Miller Lite we're talking about, I wouldn't trust that tongue as long as I could...well...you know. But besides that fact, anyone who knows anything about Gene Simmons, or KISS for that matter, knows that Gene is totally selling out doing this spot because he has always claimed that he never drinks, smokes, or does any kind of drug. I mean, how stupid do the Miller Lite people think we are?!

And as long as I'm raving about 'lite' how about that Bon Joni song called, "Have a Nice Day"--what, are you kidding me?! How can anyone have a song called "Have a Nice Day" and consider it a rock song?! I have to say I would never give Bon Jovi the metal salute anyway, but still. Have a Nice Day?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home