Diary of a Metal Mommy

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Shirley Temple?! Hell to the No!



Remember the marvelous brunch I had at Stephanie's last weekend? Well, all I can say is Stephanie's friends are wonderful indeed. One of them paid me an incredible compliment, and one that I am especially coveting since it is quite a step up from Shirley Temple...she emailed Stephanie to thank her, and in doing so told her that I reminded her of Eva Langoria from Desperate Housewives! Woo, I can definiltey live with that one. I decided to have The Coreman put my face on Eva's body in this lovely superhero photo of her. What do you think? Man, I could stare at that photo all day, imagining that my body looks like that. And, after all, I am a desperate housewife--so we really have so much in common!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy Cow!! I want my head on that body too!!! I bet the Core-man has posted this pic on his computer screen!! You gonna have to beat him off with a bat...bad choice of words maybe?!! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home