Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, October 29, 2007

Get It? Got It? Good.

So I stumbled upon this photo of Sir Orlando Bloom. (no, he does not officially have that title, but the man certainly deserves to be knighted in my humble American opinion. I mean, look at him.) I know many of my lady-friends don't understand the Orlando Attraction, but seriously folks, how can anyone see this photo and not get it??!! And that's my entire post for the day. I guess I'll cease from being a silly Tiger Beat reading teenager and go back to being the 40+ Mom that I am now. damn.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Suz, I'm older than you and I get the Orlando Attraction. The man is HOT for crying out loud!!!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Nooooooo! No, not hot, noooooo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home