Diary of a Metal Mommy

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kim!

Ahhh yes, the Maven will finally be joining us biddies at the Big 4-0. Okay well, technically it's not quite her birthday yet, but we peeps are celebrating tonight! With my upcoming move in less than a week, I knew things would be getting hectic and not leave much time for partying, so there it is. We shall we dining once again at Chez Stephanie, and I can honestly say I'd rather eat there than any ol' restaurant. How lucky am I to have a friend who loves to cook for me??? And remember, Stephanie is the one who can make popcorn be gourmet. So I am looking forward to an amazingly fun night of amazing food and fabulous company. Huzzah! I have a feeling 40 will be a good year for My Friend Kim. She's got a new job, doing something she loves, and she's Just Saying No. Go Kim!

Meanwhile, boxes and more boxes. And did I say Boxes?? It's amazing how much stuff you realize you have when you move. I have to say it feels a bit ridic to be packing all of this stuff away so carefully and in so many boxes to move it all of about 3 miles. I know it's what you have to do to make it more efficient and keep your stuff in one piece, but still. Plus it's disgustingly hot out there, especially for September. What's up with that? I am officially over the heat, ready for the cool temps of fall. Hey, a girl's gotta wear her new Uggs, after all.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG Susie, you're an Uggie? I'm like totally shocked sis! Complaining about the heat? Okay now, asking from Florida, just how hot IS IT?!? Couldn't be in the 90's as we're still getting on and off down here. I'M tired of this heat - time for a wonder-full FL winter. By the way, what are peeps? I only know them as those awful yellow marshmellow bunnies for Easter! luv you, Cath

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Happy Birthday Kim! You RAWK!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home