Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?


An interesting topic...a friend of mine got one of those 'getting to know you' questions whilst he was interviewing for a job. If you could invite 5 people to dinner, dead or alive, who would they be? It got me thinking how I would answer that question. ( I love stuff like this, although I don't like them on the spot!) Here's my list:

1. JRR Tolkien--but of course.
2. Marilyn Manson--what can I say, the guy fascinates me!
3. The Queen of England--I'm fascinated by royalty. And hey, wouldn't it be fun to see her and Marilyn in the same room?!
4. My husband--but of course!
5. And Orlando. A little eye candy. And my husband wouldn't mind.

And how about you?

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger ROBOTTONY said…

    testing, sign in

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Blogger ROBOTTONY said…

    oops, I think it worked, (aaaah it's impossible to sign in!!!, maybe I did, oops again)

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    I read you, Robbotony! I wonder if many are having problems with comments??

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Suz, how're you doing? Some days ago I got back from my summer holiday, which was pretty cool.

    Getting on topic, it's quite hard to think of only 5 persons... It's maybe better to not make a list, else I might regret some choices later on, haha.

    Groetjes,
    Rob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home