Diary of a Metal Mommy

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ladies and Germs, Mod Pod Music is LIVE!

Yet another creative outlet is born...Mod Pod Music. In writing my own theme music for Feminine Hijinx--the podcast I do with my peeps Kim and Stephanie--I realized that there may very well be other podcasters out there looking for something original and fun to announce their show. There are many libraries out there, but not many sites where you can just buy that one perfect song. (plus, it's a heck of a lot of fun for me to do it.) I can offer just the music, or songs with vocals and/or voiceover. It would be nice if this creative venture could actually make some money for a change, but then again, that's never why we starving artists do these things, is it?!

So if you get a moment, go check out my site and let me know what you think! There are still some changes to be made as we tweak things here and there, as it's new we still need to read and re-read to get it just right. A big THANK YOU to my amazingly talented and generous husband, who takes time out of his busy day (or, more like night!) to get this web site done for me. As a reward I may let him listen to Alan Parsons while we eat dinner tonight. (maybe.)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger coryshubert said…

    So...

    What happened to that? I don't recall hearing "I Robot" or other AP song that night at the table... : ]

    You're welcome,

    C

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No Eye in the Sky? Rip off, Coreman!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Stephanie, I don't know whether to be impressed or horrified that you know about "Eye in the Sky"...! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home