Diary of a Metal Mommy

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Frigid Fun

Yay, Saturday. It's been a busy couple of days here and all I can say is, THANK G-D. This frigid weather is making me cooped up and crabby, I've needed some diversions. I am so ready to breathe in the spring air! Heck, I'd be happy with 30 degree air at this point. Grief!

Thursday afternoon Stephanie brought her adorable little nephew Cooper over to hang since he didn't have much of a nap. (now that's the kind of Coop-ed up I like...!) We've been trying to plan this for weeks now, but little Coop was not Coop-operating. Ah well, I guess it IS about the child getting his nap and not about us. MAN, what a little cutie-pie. We all wanted to eat him up, especially Digby. Poor Digs, he over-played his moves and had to go in the crate. He clearly knew he did, too, because he didn't make one peep when I put him in there! The cutest was when Sullivan came out to say hello. Cooper immediately crawled right over and pulled himself up on him. The sweetest! I'm tellin' ya, that kid is almost enough to make me drop an egg. ALMOST. (sorry the photos are so out of focus. Not quite sure why...?)

Yesterday afternoon it was another jaunt over to Fallon, where Vivian did some more 'work' and we hung and watched the rough-cuts of the commercials. That place is a blast, complete with pool table, ping pong table, putting green, (well, the hallway, but still.) snacks galore, a glorious view. Almost makes me want to be corporate again. Again? Okay, I guess I never WAS corporate. And I suppose they really aren't, either...which is what makes them so great! We had a great time once again hanging out with everyone. It will be sad to see it all end when the project is truly finished!

This morning was Digby's play group at the Humane Society--thank goodness--and now it's just doing stuff around the house until it's time to head over to the choich for 'Adult Night Out'. I'm looking forward to this, mainly because I can't wait to see my husband participate in those cheezy 'getting-to-know-you' games they undoubtedly have planned for everyone. Tee hee!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home