Diary of a Metal Mommy

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sir Digs!

Well, it's official...we will be picking up our little Digby on Sunday!!! To my relief breeder Cindy called last night to let me know that he checked out a-ok from the vet, and his little snip-snip (or neutering) procedure went just fine. It's funny, I keep wanting to say that he's gotten circumsized... We are all beyond excited--as you know, it's been a long time coming--and I think, like a pregnant mother, in the anticipation of his arrival I am nesting. I've been picking up, dusting, doing laundry, even cleaning out my bedroom 'junk drawer'--what's up with that?! Like a dog is going to notice?! The dirtier the better in his eyes, I'm sure. I'm sure he'd just love it if I left some dirty clothes lying around. My mom told me that when she was young the dog she had would eat the crotches out of her dirty panties. Eeeuuu! She had no idea until she got them out of the pile of clean clothes and went to put them on---hello! Now that's a good reason to make sure our clothes are down the laundry chute where they belong.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger ROBOTTONY said…

    aaaaahh! cute dog, and wanted to say hi, Hiiii!

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Hey there, Robottony! Good to see you...;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home