Diary of a Metal Mommy

Friday, October 06, 2006

TGIF, Coffee With Steph...

Started out the day with a trip to Target and coffee with Stephanie. Ahhhh. Another beautiful fall day, although now it's starting to cloud over. I'm glad the weather stayed nice whilst Sullivan and I were cheering on Vivian and her entire school as they trudged along 3 miles for their yearly 'Walkathon' fundraiser. We were stationed on a corner and started out throwing candy...of course the candy lasted through all of about 3 classes and then we were cleaned out. Crazy! Ah well, in a few weeks they'll have more candy than they can eat...! It's so fun to see your child participating in something like that, filled with school spirit and just having a grand old time with their peers. Once again, I'm feeling so lucky to be where we are and that my kids are in the district they are in.

Check it out! Remember when I mentioned that cannibal script I worked on not long ago? Here's their MySpace page, complete with trailer...if you're feeling brave, give it a looksee! (that's my voice on there, too and a couple of Vivian's screams...ha!) Adam did have my photo up there on the site, but I had him take it off...it felt a bit odd to be showcased in such a way on there, not having all that much to do with the production of it. Plus it was taken from the Warbride site, which I want to keep separate from other things. It was darn nice to be given the props, though, that's for sure. Who knows what I'll be involved in next?!

Should be a fun-filled weekend...the meeting tonight, a birthday party tomorrow (Happy Birthday, Elliot!), a slumber party at Stephanie's tomorrow night--I kid you not! Kim and I are heading over to Spa Stephanie's for a night of amazing food, movies, roving podcast, and lots and lots of laughter. Her hubby's out of town with her son, and when the cat's away...!--then Sunday afternoon we'll be taking a road trip to Saint Cloud to see Sullivan's billboard!!!

TFIG, indeed! Hope you all have a fun weekend planned, too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home