Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, November 27, 2006

Poppycock and a Podcast

Check us out, we ARE a box of chocolates! Can you stand it?? Kim was worried she would get the same coat as I and did so inadvertently, and then Stephanie boldly went right out there and bought a white one to match us both. I LOVE IT! It's Charlie's Angels, Whitman's Sampler style. We've got the dark chocolate, the white chocolate and the caramel. All right, hold it right there!

Our guest Jason joined us for Cosmos and a podcast soon after to talk about Interior Decorating--what a blast! I have to say, I'm liking the Cosmo thing. I never thought lightweight me would be able to handle a 'hard' drink again, but you know, it actually seemed to effect me less than wine usually does. Interesting. Of course it could be all of the many snacks we had around as well--nothing like a little Poppycock to keep one sated. We covered all the bases...Kim brought the Poppycock, and I had the nuts. Yeah!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home