Diary of a Metal Mommy

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Be Our Guest

Am I the only one that sees a resemblance to our Feminine Hijinx photo with this picture from Andrew Zimmern's Chow and Again blog? I think Andrew is copying us. Because you know big-time Mr. Zimmern wants to be just like us Feminine Hijinx minxes. :-) Stephanie is a good friend of Andrew, and we're trying to get him to be a guest on our humble little podcast. We just may get it to work...wouldn't that be great?? I recently saw a photo of Andrew in the newspaper holding up skewered teriyaki tarantulas from his television show on the Travel Channel,Bizarre Foods. That would make for some interesting conversation...!!!! I know my first question would be, how in the hell does one eat something like that???

As it is, tomorrow we are having a different guest and I'm very excited to have him on the show as well! His name is Jason Trujillo, the interior designer I've mentioned previously here in my blog. I'm sure he'll have some good decorating tips for the holidays! Woo! Maybe he can tell me where I can find some Metal skull China?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny comparison, I hadn't thought of it! I hear the tetrazzini is yummy - got a comment on my blog, now you'll have to try it fo sho.

    (His Travel Channel show is actually called Bizarre Foods...)

    I've got Cosmopolitan fixin's ready for tonight!!!! Woo hoooo!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Thanks for the tip girlie, I just changed it!

    The Cosmos were awesome! yeah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home