Diary of a Metal Mommy

Friday, November 17, 2006

Popem's and Paul

You know, despite it's bloat, gore, crampiness and general annoyance a period isn't all bad. When you have your period you can justify buying a box of Entemann's donut holes--excuse me, Glazed Popem's--and eat them for your lunch. Look, the box is ripped from my opening frenzy. I never feel guilty about eating crap when I'm on my period. I figure it's the least I can do for my poor body while it's going through such agony. I guess it's my way of looking at the situation not half-empty, but half-full...and after about half the box of these suckers, I'd say I'm getting full.

Oh, and I think I saw Paul Westerberg in Cub Foods today. Who knew as I was perusing turkeys I'd have a celebrity sighting? At least I'm pretty sure it was him...he looked as though he's gotten blonde hi-lights. Does anyone out there know if this is indeed true? I know he lives pretty close to me, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Although what does surprise me is you'd think an X-rock star would be shopping at Byerlys.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your story about that Entermann's food made me ROTFL.
    Is it really so bad having your period, or is it just a good excuse to go mad on these? :-P

    Not that I have anything against it -- it's just funny... Though I hope you won't gain too much extra kilo's, haha.

    Take care and have a good weekend,
    Rob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home