Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Apples, Potato Salad, and a Leg or Two

Ahhhh, a weekend up north in September. There's not much better than that. We met my sister-in-law Kim and her new husband John for a reception up there, given by Connie. Kim brought her friend Dan, he was a total hoot. We had a blast! The reception was lovely and there was much fun to be had picking apples and playing Apples to Apples. (I sense a theme here...?) We even found an alien mushroom and Dan threw caution to the wind and picked it. We are still eating leftover potato salad that Connie sent home with us, yum. I've been eating wayyyy too much of it!

It's amazing that I even have an appetite as I work editing a script about cannibalism. Yes, you read correctly, cannibalism. Heck, if it pays I don't care what it's about. It's actually been quite fun, I have to say. First I recorded a voiceover for the trailer of the movie, and now I'm helping out with the script. Definitely my line of work. Now if only I could get more of it! Day at a time, day at a time. Now pass me the potato salad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home