Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Puppies!

No more icky spider-talk in this entry, you'll be happy to know. Instead, I'm going to talk about puppies. Puppies!!!!!! Cavachon puppies, to be exact, since they are what's taking over my brain right now. The breeder we're getting ours from, Cindy, has called me twice now to let me know that so far 3 litters have been born!!!! She is waiting on one more litter. It's so exciting! I can barely stand to wait. To think more than likely our little baby is now in the world, just waiting for us to get him. It's been so hard waiting to hear the news, now it's going to be AGONIZING waiting the 9 weeks we need to wait until we can get Digbee in our hot little hands! Yes, Digbee. The name has now changed from Shubee to Digbee, in true 'waiting-for-the-baby-to-come' form. Sir Digbee, to be exact. :-) Can you stand how cute that little guy is?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home