Diary of a Metal Mommy

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Nipples


Looking at this photo of my son, I don't know whether to be very afraid or to give him the high heavy metal sign!!! He's a little Gene Simmons!!! (click on this photo and get a good look at my husband, looking very afraid indeed...hilarious!!!) Putting clothes away in his room, somehow my bra had gotten into his stuff. I had left it on his table with the intention of putting it away...of course he got to it first. After this he had me make sure and adjust them so the cups weren't all squashed in, saying he wanted them to have 'nipples like me'...!! What is it with my kid and nipples? I should have told him that these were indeed Nipples of a Jewthran, and not of a Wiccan.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So metal! You should be so proud! Sully is so metal! Woo hoo! (And so adorable...)

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Cuz said…

    Oh, Sullivan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny!!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey - how does a Metal Mommy make MSN on relationships ????? Very cool. Woo Hoo!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    MSN on relationships?? Do tell, Kathie! (I'm assuming this is Kathie R? If so, hi there!!! It was so fun to chat with you and Ron at the party!)

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup, Kathie from the party...I read on my MSN front page yesterday, an article about relationships and what kind last or don't last. I'm a sucker for those ya know. Anyway there was a quote and the details fit....have you been married 11 years? I'm sure it was you.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Hi Kathie!!! Funny, what was the quote??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home