Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Friend Kim


I absolutely love this photo. This is my friend Kim, to a tee. Maven of Mischief, indeed. I got this photo from her brother, Mr. Pat Beyer, who is incredibly hilarious himself and hopefully won't mind that I stole it from him for my own shameless personal use. What really cracked me up, is when I emailed Kim about this photo saying that I couldn't possibly imagine this being part of a sick and twisted Thanksgiving assembly at the elementary school where she works, she said that yes indeedy, it was. HILARIOUS! She did make sure and inform me that she never actually caught the turkey, because "that would be just wrong"---yeah, I suppose she's right. I just love her face in this picture. Maybe I'll ask her if I can use it for this year's Thanksgiving card. (not that I usually send out Thanksgiving cards, but this photo is truly an inspiration to do so!)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kim, you crazy beee-atch!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home