Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A New Day

Coo man, coo! I woke up this morning to an email informing me that Feminine Hijinx is now a 'featured podcast' on Digital Podcast! There is a little interview there for you to read and everything. This whole thing just blows me away, I love it!

Ahhhh, the sun. Dare I say maybe NOW it's finally spring? I do see high 40's and--gulp--50's in the forecast. That is a very good thing. Between attending the Jesus Christ Superstar musical that Vivian is in--let's face it, no matter where you're at with that story, with betrayal, whipping, hanging and crucifying, it's pretty depressing and intense!--and then watching "Empire of the Sun" with the Coreman the other night, this girl needed a little sunshine.

"Empire" is an incredible movie, but it's one of those that I probably won't be clamoring to see again any time soon. Kind of like "Schindler's List". That's one of my all-time favorites, but when do you say to yourself, "I really feel like being thoroughly depressed this evening. I think I'll watch a movie that will tear my heart out and make it so I wake up with extremely puffy eyes tomorrow morning." Doesn't happen often.

So! Bring on the sunshine! Bring on more Feminine Hijinx exposure! It's all good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home