Diary of a Metal Mommy

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Killer Night, Killer Chocolate


There we are with Tricia Dunn-Luoma, the 3 time medal-winning Olympian hockey player! How cool is that? Tricia graced us with her presence in the naughty pine last night for the latest Feminine Hijinx show!!! As usual there were many, many laughs. Today I was literally weeping into my Killer Chocolate Sauce (recipe of Stephanie's that is truly KILLER--just click on provided the link and scroll down below the comments to get it for yourself!) that I was making as I was listening to it. Tricia is so much fun, and truly an inspiration. How could she not be great, agreeing to yuk it up with us minxes?!

Once again I am trying to recover today from our evening of debauchery. I had all the good intentions of going to the gym, but alas, I could not drag my lazy butt over there today. So instead I made something to put ON my lazy butt (the chocolate sauce, it will most definitely end up there) and will have to work twice as hard to remove it later. Ah well. All worth it, I must say.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am never showing up in a baggy shirt, sweats, and crappy hair again on a guest night. Whew. That is one b..a..d picture of me, hilarious. And it's OK, because I had SO MUCH FUN, yet again. Everyone loves Suz because she lights up every room she's in with that smile and laugh. T-Props to Suz! Woo hoo!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    You can't even see your clothes, girlie! You look beautiful, as always!!!! You are so sweet. T-props right back atcha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home