Diary of a Metal Mommy

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Foo


OMG, I just found out that Cory got offered a job in Boulder, Colorado and we will most likely be moving there!

April Fool. That was mostly for Stephanie and Kim, they know why. I actually HATE April Fools jokes. Probably because I'm so gullible and fall for them every time. My mother-in-law got me right away this morning--low blow, I have to say, when I'm stumbling out of bed with my bleary, puffy, sleep-encrusted eyes, totally unawares. Here on a visit, she came to me and said, "I had such a terrible sleep last night!" Me, ever the worried hostess, was like, "Oh noooo!" Then she smiles and says the "April Fool!" thing to me. Ug! Vivian's even in on the gag. She was going to call her friend when I was in the shower, and as I get out she says, "Mom, Allison said she doesn't want to be my friend anymore..." Again, I'm like, "What?! Oh noooo!" April Fool.

Tell me, people, why is it so fun to momentarily lie to, scare the shit out of people or make them sad? Just another example of how sick and twisted we human beans really are. I guess I felt the peer pressure of April Fool's Day myself, starting out this blog entry with my own stupid little Fool's Day joke. But of course it's no surprise that I am a sick and twisted individual. What an April Fool I am. Or, April Foo. I pity the foo!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BITCH! My heart dropped through the floor, OMG, that was too mean! Hahahahaha. Ha. I think. Man, don't DO that! Whew. You belong right where you are (according to me, ha).

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Awww, so sweet! I can't believe I actually pulled it off, even in a blog. You are so cute, Steph, like you woudn't be one of the first to know? :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home