Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Trouble With Boys


I've always been a sucker for cute little boys--now, get your mind out of the gutter, not in THAT way...but check out these guys! My friend Charlie sent me a link in an email that said, "check out this band!" Imagine my surprise when the page popped up and it turned out to be a band of, oh, I don't know...11 year olds?! What a great name, The Trouble With Boys. Adorable! I love their logo, too...they used that male symbol and then chopped off the arrow, and it's laying down on the ground. Hilarious concept, considering what that arrow is supposed to represent, and these kids are probably not using them yet...at least, let's hope not! The entire package is just great. (doh! I said package! Bad Pun!) The bummer is tho, that the only information they have on their site are their individual email addresses...you know, the most important stuff. ! But I would have loved to read a bio about them--where they are from, how they got together. I think I may even order a t-shirt. I guess I'm still not over bad rock-and-roll guys. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home