Diary of a Metal Mommy

Sunday, January 07, 2007

For the Northern End

So this morning I'm getting ready and I realize I really need some Preparation H. What?! you say. Eeeeuuu, you say. Too much information! you say. It could definitely seem that way, but I'm not talking about putting it on in...well, you know. This cream is for bags, not piles. Bags under my eyes.

You can imagine my surprise and laughter when I opened up a tube of P.H. as a Christmas gift from my dear friend Stephanie. Kim (who also received one) and I both thought it was a hilarious joke. But actually this is the Canadian brand, for some reason (you'd have to ask Stephanie, I quite forget why) is better for the cause than the American brand and it does wonder on the puff under one's eyes. Who knew?? But I guess it makes sense. Leave it to Stephanie to have such inside information (no pun intended!!)...not only is she the Priestess of Pate, but also the Priestess of All Things Beauty.

Not only can I thank her for the butt cream, but also for this amazing Foundation Primer, made by Smashbox. OMG, this stuff is The Bomb, highly recommended. Another Christmas present from Steph, you wouldn't believe how it feels. Rub it on your fingers and you feel like you are touching glass. It leaves the smoothest base on your face, so your foundation goes on like buttah--looking as flawless as this 40-year-old face can look. Truly amazing stuff. I am both blessing and cursing my friend for giving this to me, as now I am HOOKED and this will now more than likely become another monthly purchase for my beauty product arsenal.

So there it is, my friends. Things I recommend not for down south, but the Northern End.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home