Diary of a Metal Mommy

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Arg, Thumbs Down

Sweet Santa brought me Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Dead Man's Chest in my stocking--I was quite thrilled. I never got around to seeing it in the theater, and I loved the first one. As you readers well know, I love Orlando...and Johnny Depp ain't bad, either. (did I ever mention that he winked at me once?!) I have to say, I was disappointed in this one. It was fun, but it's like it tried too hard to be fun. It didn't have the light-heartedness that the first one did. But of course a movie in which Orlando and Johnny don pirate gear and run around acting manly is never a bad thing, no matter how poor the script. All I can say is that Keira Knightley is one lucky chick--she actually gets paid to kiss BOTH of those manly men. Whew!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Orlando is a lot of things, but I don't think manly is one of them (!) Aw, sorry Suz, I know you LOVE him. Johnny rocks (and you deserved his wink, Hot Metal Momma!!!), but Orlando, hmmm...

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    That is hilarious, and you are so right. But I can't help it. I could look at him all day. Remember, he just can't speak....!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home