Diary of a Metal Mommy

Friday, December 22, 2006

Goin' and Blowin'

I know it's been a while, and I apologize to my 2 big fans out there who have been waiting for a post. ;-) Cousin Ann has been visiting from Mississippi, and quite frankly we are just too busy to be bloggin'. As Cuz would say, we've been 'goin' and blowin'. (and as it is, this is a couple of days late now....I had good intentions to get this posted and then my computer was giving me grief. Grief!)

She arrived Sunday afternoon. To tell you the truth I can't even remember when we did what at this point, but we've been to Target, Byerlys, (but of course!), Ann's been to the Mall of America (I dropped her off and she shopped all day!) both kids' school for their holiday parties, to the Macy's 8th floor display of "Mary Poppins"...but the two main highlights were having Ann on our podcast last night and then going out to eat with her and the peeps to Salut. What fun! Tomorrow we'll be shopping at the mall with Vivian--yeah!--and celebrating Ann's birthday!!! Personally I feel like we've been celebrating all week.

Another highlight has been deflowing Cousin Ann with a Lord of the Rings experience--she had never seen any of the movies and believe you me, I had to fix that. Every night after the kids are in bed we sneak downstairs for another installment. I swear even after seeing them at least 10 times watching them with her has been like watching them again for the first time! She loves them just like I do. Sigh! And the fact that it was always Christmas-time that the new movie would always come out in the theater makes it that much more fun. Weeeee!

So this blog entry will be short and sweet--as it is I hear Cousin Ann playing Scooby-Doo with Sullivan in the other room and I probably need to go rescue her...more later!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home