Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, December 04, 2006

Public Service Announcement!

Everytime I see that phrase I think of 'Pubic Service Announcement'...me and my juvenile potty humor, you know. But I digress...

Just wanted to let everyone know that may possibly be interested, that in talking to Digby's breeder last night she has ONE puppy left! It's a little boy, he's apricot and white. That would be something like this photo (can you stand it?!), but I think his coloring is even a bit lighter. If you're interested, just click on the 'Digby's Dailies' link on the right of this page, and then click on the 'Cavachon Connection' link there. I can't say enough good things about Cindy, the breeder, or of course my little guy. Let me know if you get him!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home