Diary of a Metal Mommy

Friday, June 02, 2006

Is It Me?

So what do you think, is this car me? Ha!

It looks like we sold the Pathfinder! Woo! A couple came yesterday, drove it, said they were very interested but would call today after they went to the bank. They ended up calling last night at 10:00 PM and saying they wanted it for sure! So now I'm waiting for them to call to tell me where to meet them to get the deal done. Eeek, now I have to start my serious car-shopping again. This time with a little different criteria. I'm going to have to settle for less whistles and bells, I'm afraid. But! I guess when you are almost-40 you need to get a bit more sensible. Heck, if I end up in this Scion tho, I'd say that's anything but sensible.

I totally got the giggles last night, picturing Stephanie's face as I drove into her driveway with that thing. Or to the PTSO meetings, blasting Nelly or something of the sort out the windows. It would turn into total embarrassment for the kids as they got older. I'd be pulling up to school and their friends would be like, "Is that your MOM?" Ha! That alone is almost enough to make me run right out and slap my money down on that crazy Scion right now.

So, we shall see what I end up with. Sullivan better be ready to do more test driving. It's going to be a crazy ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home