Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday Madness

Will it rain? Will it shine? It's anyone's guess today. Today was our usual Monday Madness. Grocery store. Swimming lesson. Picking up the kids from the middle school and walking them to their after-school class at our church. (it's a volunteer thing Sullivan and I do once a week, walking these kids. I know, I know, how volunteery of me.) Then tonight we go to Sullivan's soccer extravaganza thingie at the Rec Center. Basically just a meeting to find out who his coach is and when he'll practice/play. Fun! I can't wait to see him out there on the field. I just hope he realizes quickly that it's not only his ball, that he needs to let other kids kick it, too. Should be interesting...! Could I actually add Soccer Mom to my list of monikers now? ooooh. The Metal Soccer Mommy. (there's Sullivan strikin' a pose in Vivian's old soccer gear, from when she tried it out! cute!)

Last night I shared my Mother's Day evening with two of the best mommies ever, Kim and Stephanie, for our Feminine Hijinx podcast. Fun, as always...make sure and tune in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home