Diary of a Metal Mommy

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Day of Rest?!

A lazy, hazy Sunday. A chill is back in the air! I dragged myself out of bed this morning and into the shower for contemporary choir practice and then of course, to sing it for real for the service. I must say, singing in that choir is quite fun. I haven't had the gumption to go all-out and join the REAL church choir, but the contemporary one is my perfect amount of commitment and involvement right now. Where else would I get to sing about the fragrance of release? None of that this morning, but I did think about Stephanie and Kim whilst I sang something about playing the flute. They know exactly of what I speak. Sullivan went up and sang a couple of songs with his Sunday school class, and Vivian sang herself another solo, along with my choir. She brought many to tears, and I myself had to hold them back. It will be interesting to see what that girl does in the years to come.

So much for a day of rest--the rest of the day will be spent tidying up the house. Mother-In-Law Connie will be coming to spend the night tonight, and the goils are coming over later for another podcast. Am I lucky or what, getting this weekly visit with my peeps for a night of laughs??

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good night, and good luck! Hahahaha!

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home