Diary of a Metal Mommy

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Car Poop


Lookit that beautiful vehicle. You know you want it. Imagine the nice ride, the leather, the sunroof, your cheeks being warm and cozy via heated seats when it's 30 below. And it CAN be yours!

2 weeks now I've had this listed on Car Soup, and not one call. Poop. Don't get me wrong, I love this vehicle. I spent a long time researching, test-driving, searching high and low for just the right thing. But, we are trying to do our part and get a vehicle that is better for the environment, and easier on the old wallet. I know, I know, not very metal. I'm sorry to disappoint. But this is what I'd like:

Nice! A Scion xB. It may not be very Metal Mommy, but it could very well be Rapper Mommy. I'll take that moniker, too. This thing is roomier than it looks and is actually pretty darn zippy. I took one for a test spin not long ago and was quite impressed. I think this is the perfect mid-life crisis-don't-accept-your-age vehicle for me, don't you? And a hell of a lot cheaper than a Corvette. I've been saying that I'm not going out of my 30's quietly, and so far I've lived up to that motto. So help me out, people. Buy my Nissan Pathfinder so I can bust a rap in my Scion!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you get your Scion! We can go cruisin' - look out! And isn't rap the new metal anyhow? OMG, I just pictured y'all pulling up in Park Rapids in the Scion, tee hee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home