Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Lousy Sweatshirt

Hilarious. Kim just calls me and says something to the effect of, "You know when someone brings you back a t-shirt from their vacation spot and they say, 'So and So Went to Such and Such, and All I Got Was a Lousy T-Shirt'? Well, I just joined the gym and all you got was a lousy sweatshirt!" Yes, a month free of paying my dues would have been much nicer, but, I'll take the sweatshirt and my real payment will be having my peep Kim sweating it up with me at the club! (guess I didn't scare her off too badly!) Woo! Saturday morning Coreboard, look out! It's Feminine Hijinx, all the way! Now we just need to get Stephanie to join somehow. Man, can you imagine that club with all three of us in there?! Stephanie might Feequa and get us all kicked out. Ha! Oh, you don't know what a Feequa is? Well! You'd better listen to our latest Feminine Hijinx podcast and find out! Tee hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home