Diary of a Metal Mommy

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Shiver Me Marshmallows!

Ahoy there, mateys! Yesterday I was in my favorite grocery store ever, Byerlys, (I was looking for Stephanie, but alas, must have missed her! :-)) and I came across the funniest thing...Pirates of the Caribbean breakfast cereal. What really made me laugh was the description of the "pirate shaped marshmallows". Huh?? Now that would be an interesting sight. Johnny Depp's adorable mug is peering out at you hungrily on the cover of the box...ahhhh. That is enough to make you want to buy those things, honestly. You know how when you eat cereal you plop that box right in front of you and stare at it? Uh huh. I could make a really bad joke about eating Johnny Depp-shaped marshmallows, but I'll keep this PG-rated. Of course if the marshmallows were Will Turner-shaped (that's my man Orlando) I would have had to buy them. As it is, I resisited. No matter how you try to disquise it, they just look like Cocoa Puffs to me, with those disgusting Lucky Charm-type 'marshmallows' sprinkled in....and as much as I loved all that stuff as a kid, now I really don't enjoy sugared chalk as my first meal of the day. But long live Pirates of the Caribbean cereal! Arg!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I clicked on your Free John Travolta Poster ad! Hilarious! Arg!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Thank you, thank you. Now if it was a free Orlando poster, well then, I may just be clicking there meself. Arg!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home