Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

VD (Valentine's Day, that is...)


A Happy Valentine's Day! And now that that sweet stuff is out of the way, I will be shameless and ask all of you readers out there to click on my new Google ad links, as seen above. You don't have to do anything once you get to where it takes you, but just a little click here and there may just make me some dough-re-mi. Some people may feel like the ads compromise the look and feel of their site, but I have no shame. Hey, if I can make some ching at something, why not?? Of course I'm sure it won't add up to much of anything, but hey, every little bit helps, right?? Who says I don't contribute to the household income! Ha!

I hope you have some lovely Love Day plans. Actually, Valentine's Day is really no big deal to me anymore. I think most marrieds probably feel that way--at least the ones who have been married more than 5 years. Who needs a special day to feel pressured to show you care? Every day is Valentine's Day here at the Shubert house. (everyone together now--Awwwwww.) Lucky for me, there is a lot of love going on in this house. I am so grateful!! Tonight we actually are going out, thanks to mother-in-law Connie who kindly offered to watch the kids so we could do just that. Normally we'd just hunker down with a bowl of popcorn and watch Lord of the Rings again. But tonight we'll be joining Stephanie, John, Kim and Brian for a night out at Wildfire Grill! Can't wait. I've heard it's excellent, but quite frankly, they could be serving dog food and I'd have an amazing time with such great company, anyway! Hopefully we won't end up getting kicked out for being too loud! (the women, that is...I'm not too worried about the men shrieking and laughing...!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home