Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, November 26, 2007

Cold Slappa Reality

So I just read about a moisturizer that costs $650. I hate to break it to you folks, but no matter what you spend or what's in the stuff, it ain't gonna stop the clock. Of course it doesn't keep me from being curious about it...it's times like these I wish I were a beauty editor so the company would send this kind of stuff to me for free so I'll talk about it. Hey, I'm a blogger! Don't they know that Metal Mommy is talking about their product? All 2 of my readers may find it very interesting and decide to blow their entire Christmas allowance just for the hallow promise of cheating death!...or at least looking like you are. No? Me neither. I guess I'd rather spend that money on a Coach bag. I'll sport both my designer bag and my saggy bags with pride!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home