Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Pot to Plant In

I am totally into my pot right now, people, and I don't mean cannabis. I do, however, mean a plant--many plants as a matter of fact! My lovely friend Lisa recently took me to Bachman's to pick out my choice of plants to put into the pot she bought me for my 40th birthday. (see, I AM still getting things for my 40th...!) Since my birthday is at the end of August and not exactly good planting time, she had told me that come May 2007 we'd fill 'er up--and we did! Lisa went above and beyond the call of duty and even came back here to plant them. Woo, any time someone else gets their hands dirty for me--you've gotta love that! Pots are my kind of thing--I have a total black thumb and can't grow a thing. With pots, all you have to do is make sure you have the right kind of plant for the area it's going into--shady or sunny--and then water. I can handle that. In fact, now I'm addicted. I can't get enough pot. (s) Our plain old patio is becoming very colorful, and I'm loving it. I even had to buy a Wandering Jew, just because of the name. Fuhgetaboutit!

It may not be the naughty kind of pot, but I think this kind may still be addicting and giving me a high...weee! The other kind may be more metal, of course, but this one is legal.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger ROBOTTONY said…

    Ooouuuw...potty mouth!..., sorry could not resist, but I'm getting better ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home