Diary of a Metal Mommy

Saturday, May 19, 2007

For My 40th Birthday

In the spirit of my 40th birthday--which you readers know I'm STILL milking for all it's worth--I'm wishing someone would buy me this castle. Okay, so it's actually closer to my 41st birthday at this point than my 40th...but you could still get it for me for 41, I'd let you. Even my son knows about my love for castles, which he proved just today as he showed me a beautiful painting of one in an antique store and said, "Look Momma! You would like that!" A Metal Mommy bringing up her children in a castle. I could totally see it. Now if only I had a cool 15 mill..... Sure, I would spend my entire lifetime cleaning the thing...as soon as you finished cleaning all of the rooms, the first one you did would be full of cobwebs...but I think I can honestly say I would enjoy castlework. There is a survey on the CNN page asking if you'd want to live in a castle--would you?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woow, that's a great one! I wish I had the bucks for you (and myself) ;-)

    My gosh, 40 rooms... You'd better close a lot of them, and live in just a few. Saves you a lot of time.
    Though your kids might like it, if they play hide 'n seek, haha...

    Keep on dreaming,
    Rob

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Suze said…

    That's what cleaners are for. I'm also interested in the dungeon...

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    True, Suze. If you can afford the castle, you can afford a cleaning person. I could think of a few people I'd like to stick in the dungeon...

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, you're right about that ;-)

    Hm, that sticking into the dungeon makes me wonder who you might mean, haha....

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Yes Rob, and what ever would I do to them whilst they were in my dungeon?? Mwah ah ah ah ahhhhh!
    ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home