Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, May 07, 2007

Rise, Shine, and Shiver

Okay, groggily sipping my coffee in my morning stupor, I did NOT need to read this news story. This is what urban myths are made of. And just now as I type this and my sweet son eats his morning waffle, he casually mentions that last night he was roused by the feeling of something crawling across his face!!!!!!!! I hadn't even mentioned this story to him. I just don't even think there is anymore to say about that. All I know is that I'll be itching my ears all day long now. UG!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd welcome them if they'd help get rid of the insane amounts of earwax my ears produce. Like little workers in a mine, rolling out boulders of wax for me. It'd be awesome.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    What really bothers me about this story is that it wasn't just ONE spider, but TWO. I always thought those icky things ate each other, didn't pal around looking for a nice waxy home to party in. One more and it practically would have been a friggin' colony.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home