Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Metal Mommy Gone Muffy

OK, I know many of you have your own image of me, and with this post it may be shattered. I couldn't help myself, I have succumbed to the fickle fashion-of-the-moment. I never thought I would be saying this, but it's true...I bought a pair of espadrilles. Espadrilles! Not only have I always hated the word itself, but in the past I always thought they were just plain butt-ugly, only something someone named Muffy would wear. Certainly not a Heavy Metal Mommy. But then Stephanie showed up last summer in some very sexy ones...between that and much In Style magazine brainwashing, I have decided that some espadrilles are pretty darn cool. So there it is. I still don't like the word, but I do love my espadrilles. And I will still make them metal, mark my words.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How? How the hell do you plan on making them metal? All I can think is if it involves a double homicide. Besides that I have no idea.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    I don't know...I'll go eat some nails or karate kick someone's butt or something...(and then fall flat on my ass because I'll lose my balance in the things....) But that will be metal too, because as I go down I'll make sure to throw up the metal sign with my hands.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If anyone can make them metal, it's you babe, it's you... I'm not worried one bit. (Insert heavy metal sign - yeah!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home