Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pink Stink

Your mind! It's always in the gutter, and I'm telling you, it's getting embarrassing. The title of this blog entry refers to my lovely new outdoor chair, nothing more. We have a couple of nice green outdoor chairs, but with our growing family we needed more. With Sullivan's soccer games going on now, a person needs a place to place once arse that is not the itchy grass. The green ones are like some sort of fancy Galyan's-type chair that probably cost something like $50 a piece, at least--they were a gift. I didn't feel like being quite so free with my money, so I decided to try Target. This is where I found my lovely pink chair. It's definitely cheaper quality than the others we have--you get what you pay for!-- but mine has the arm rests and the cup holder--nice! Another thing it has, however, is a weird funky-ass smell. (well, thank goodness not really an ASS smell, but just a funky smell) I'm setting it up outside to air it out. Why is it that so many things I get end up having a smell?! (don't answer that.) But smell or no, I'll look stylin' lounging around in my girlie chair. I wore a pink shirt last night to the soccer game, too, and I swear it wasn't planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home