Diary of a Metal Mommy

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Good Day!


And I mean, good day! The sun is shining, had a cup of coffee in my Feminine Hijinx mug, (see above!) Vivian woke up fever-free, and we received a great comment from a complete stranger on our Feminine Hijinx site! (scroll down on the site to read it!) It's one thing to hear praise from friends and family, but to get kudos from someone out of your inner circle is truly great. What's funny is I realized this morning that most of our comments are from guys! I love it!! Cheers for progressive, forward-thinking men! We did get one comment with a more Neanderthal approach, but considering the real reasons behind it, I'm not too worried. (mysterious, eh? some things are better left unsaid...!) And the fact of the matter is, there will always be people out there who just don't get what we are doing, who think women should keep 'their place' and be lady-like at all times. Ha! Don't get me wrong, there is a time and place for lady-like, but Feminine Hijinx is not it!

That said, if you are liking what you're hearing, vote for us on Podcast Alley! (like our complete stranger did! Yay!) You can also rate us on Podcast Pickle.com and Yahoo Podcasts. Everything helps! We will soon be inviting our first guest into our lair...mwah ah ah ah ahhhh!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had coffee in my Feminine Hijinx mug this a.m. too! Woo hoo! It tasted...scandalous, ooooh. I'm feeling better too - yay for Viv! Let's all get well and and have a party!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home