Diary of a Metal Mommy

Monday, February 27, 2006

Feverish Fantasies

Oy, home with a sick kid again. Poor Vivian is on day #3 of this fever. Sounds like exactly what Nathan and Stephanie have had. If so, this should be the last day of the fever...but who knows with this kind of stuff?? I'm praying I can avoid it. Who can solve Scooby Doo mysteries with her 4 year old when she's feverish?? Needless to say Vivian and I missed the Sunday afternoon play, and poor Steph wasn't well enough to do another podcast. Hopefully we'll make it up later on in the week! I'm missing my peeps!

I guess I'll have to amuse myself reading about the next up-and-coming Johnny Depp movie, The Libertine. Another movie with Johnny in a frock coat, this time donning a 17th century wig? Oh man. Don't get me started. I know those were really horrible times, (especially for a germaphobe like me!) but I still have always had romantic visions of them. Johnny Depp in a frock coat and cascading wig is almost enough to make me want to live amongst bad teeth and scurvy. First we have Pirate fantasies, and now this. Does it get any better? Okay, yes, it could be better....if YOU KNOW WHO was also in the movie....! (alas, no photos of Orlando in a 17th century wig, but I'll definitely take the Roman Gladiator wear!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home