Diary of a Metal Mommy

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Proud Mama

Allow me to brag a little here. Sullivan just turned 4 and he's starting to read a bit. He'll pick up words like zoo, the ever-important Mom, Dad, that sort of thing. Of course I am beaming with pride because, for the tender age of 4, that's pretty good in my book! Tonight he really impressed me--for whatever reason, all of a sudden he's obsessed with Amelia Bedelia books. He had a page open and he said to me, "Hey Mom, does this say 'coffee'?" Well, it most certainly did. And people who know me and my love of coffee would recognize just how brilliant that is. :-)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've all right to be proud of the little guy! Go Sullivan! But I'd keep him on decaf until he's old enough to have a reliable supply of coffee at school. Mrs. Head made the mistake of letting our little daughter start with the full-octane stuff at a young age -- the little thing was having trouble getting through her kindergarten classes without that mid-morning pick-me-up!

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was searching for an easy way to make money online and i came across something which is totally safe and i believe legit. No initial payments to be made at all. As long as you are a person that uses search engines often, then this is for you. You get paid while you search. So don't get satisfied with JUST searching, get paid while doing so too!

    http://netbux.org/?r=104947

    104947 is my referral id, so if you want to sign up, i would appreciate VERY much if you could put me as your referral. I did the same to the person who told me about this too even though he was a total stranger.:)

    All you have to do is create a paypal account, which is free and sign up for netbux. Easy as that.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Do my eyes deceive me, or is that some friggin' SPAM in the above comment?! Nothing is sacred!!

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Cuz said…

    Of course, Sullivan can read, he's got some of those Williams genes in his body. Takes after his cousin Ann.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home