Diary of a Metal Mommy

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Divine Insanity

It's just too early in the morning to be witnessing yet another sighting of the Virgin Mary. When will it end, people?! I guess we all see what we want to see. I don't know about you, but I think I need more concrete evidence. Hardy Har.

My husband Cory recently got a book about imovie for the Mac--he wants to learn more about it, eventually make his own little films. I suggested we have our own sighting. How about seeing the Pope in a piece of half-eaten bologna? I can see it now...my son Sullivan happily munching away, completely unaware of the Divine Intervention about to descend upon him and the entire family. We happen to look down at the pressed meat that has a few bites taken out of, and, "Hallelujah!" It's the Pope! We could send smoke signals out of our chimney, maybe I could find a bell around here to ring--just so people are not confused about the matter.

I think I smell an Oscar...or maybe that's just yesterday's half-eaten bologna sandwich sitting in the garbage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home